Where is the world's only remaining hegemonic superpower?
Missing in action based on how the US, and the US administration, has dealt with several issues:
- The illegal immigration amnesty bill
- Revelation of covert Russian and Chinese assistance provided to Iraq to conceal their WMD activities.
- Terrorism and the rising theocracy in Iraq
- The quick nuclear march of Iran
- US intelligence leaks to The New York Times, The Washington Post and the USA Today.
- An intelligence agency undercutting the efforts of the US executive branch to wage a war.
- Seditious activity of US academics such as Noam Chomsky
This post is inspired by Mike's post over at Mike's Noise on the defense of the US.