Monday, September 05, 2005

I'm a Battler - Not Johnny's

Did this.

This is my result:
You got 14 answers right.
You got 6 answers wrong.

You're a battler. Not much of a one, mind... but getting there.
You will have no trouble getting around, and understanding most things that are said to you. However avoid RSL clubs and old peoples homes, the nuances are lost on you.


Manny Is Here: I'm a Battler - Not Johnny's

Monday, September 05, 2005

I'm a Battler - Not Johnny's

Did this.

This is my result:
You got 14 answers right.
You got 6 answers wrong.

You're a battler. Not much of a one, mind... but getting there.
You will have no trouble getting around, and understanding most things that are said to you. However avoid RSL clubs and old peoples homes, the nuances are lost on you.


0 Comments:

<< Home