Monday, August 29, 2005

Coffee is *really* good for you

According to Reuters, drinking heaps of coffee is healthier than eating heaps of fruit and veges. It produces more antioxidants.

This could explain why, after having doubled my coffee intake during winter, I have only fallen ill once (I usually fall ill several times).

So the study they report on, is not just valid in the US, but also for Aussies, albeit on a much smaller sample space.

Manny Is Here: Coffee is *really* good for you

Monday, August 29, 2005

Coffee is *really* good for you

According to Reuters, drinking heaps of coffee is healthier than eating heaps of fruit and veges. It produces more antioxidants.

This could explain why, after having doubled my coffee intake during winter, I have only fallen ill once (I usually fall ill several times).

So the study they report on, is not just valid in the US, but also for Aussies, albeit on a much smaller sample space.

0 Comments:

<< Home